We've added a new "Events" page to our site with a listing of programs that are open to the public. We have a dream of providing on-farm educational programs. These events bring us one step closer to hosting some public events ourselves.
Here is a brief synopsis of this season's calendar so far. The events page will be updated as the season unfolds. And, of course, you can always find us at the Lake Placid (Wednesdays) and Keene Valley (Sundays) farmers' markets. We hope you'll join us!
- Wednesday, May 2: Flowers and Desserts at The Good Bite in Lake Placid. Stop by for a free dessert tasting. We'll be there with flowers for a little pre-opening photo shoot with Enuf Chocolates' amazing sweets. Doors open at 11am for this FREE event. Plan your lunch break accordingly. Yum.
- Wednesday, May 9: FREE flower arranging workshop at Pure Placid in Lake Placid. Join me for an evening workshop. Enjoy a short design demonstration and then try your hand at playing with the flowers, too. Participants take home their own centerpieces. How about a fun activity with mom before Mother's Day? We can't think of a better way to ring in the Adirondack spring!
- Friday, May 11: Pop up flower shop at The Good Bite Kitchen in Lake Placid. Did you miss your flower fix last week? We'll have specialty tulip (blooming now on our farm!) bunches ready for purchase or "Little Farmhouse Flowers Punch Card" charging.
- Thursday, July 12: Lake Placid Garden Club luncheon and design workshop "Designing from Your Garden." Learn how to take the treasures from your own garden and build them into a beautiful centerpiece. (Open to Garden Club members.)
- Tuesday, August 14: Floral Design workshop at the Bark Eater Inn, Keene NY. Join me and Meghan Kirkpatrick, herbalist and manager at the Bark Eater, for an afternoon program. Enjoy some fun design time at the height of flower season with Little Farmhouse heirloom and specialty flowers at the picturesque Bark Eater Inn. Participants take home their own centerpieces!
For more information and reservations, please see the events page, here.